Thursday 28 January 2010

New Deptford bloggers!

I'm very excited to announce the arrival of ANOTHER Deptford blogger! The Shipwright's Palace blog was inspired by the Dame's very own efforts, and will focus exclusively on historic maritime Deptford and associated subjects. Knowing that the blogger in question has a huge resource of material to hand, and a deep passion for the subject, I suspect that we are in for a bit of a treat.

Pop over there and see what's up already, it will give you a flavour of things to come.

Good work fellow Deptfordians, I feel we are well on our way to becoming the most blogtastic borough in London, if not in the country! Hell, the world even!

*Edited to add - I also just stumbled across Deptford Visions, which seems to have been going for at least a year. Skinnyvoice writes mainly about adventures in photography, but is based in Deptford so you will see lots of local photos here. I love the 'found' objects and discarded ribbons etc.

No comments: