Sunday 19 August 2007

Project Brockzilla

I've been a bit slow on the uptake on this one for some reason. I think I missed the original announcement and it didn't really strike me until I was reading it this morning and had a moment of inspiration...

Well if time allows and the weather improves (currently pissing it down AGAIN) I may submit something. I would class myself more of a creative type than a full-blown artist; I love making crafty things that are practical or wearable, rather than struggling with concepts and reasons and explanations and so on. Luckily we seem to have lots of artists, creatives and crafters around this neck of the woods, so I feel like I'm in good company!

So come on folks, take a look and rev up your creative juices for Project Brockzilla!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh, concepts, reasons and explanations be damned - it'd be really lovely to see what you come up with! Knitting Brockley might be a bit of a challenge, but I'm certainly not someone who gets snotty about what's art and what's not when it comes to craft and the like. I'd be honoured if you took part!